Other GamesThe Division - Falcon Lost walk-through

Games from Ubisoft and other studios

Moderator: Members

Topic author
Moderhinke

Thu Apr 14, 2016 5:45 am

I found this handy(?) walk-through for the Falcon Lost Incursion and thought it might be helpful. Anyone up for trying it later tonight or tomorrow?

http://lzygmrs.com/the-division/beat-fa ... ard/11396/

Sidewinder you gear score was above 140, right? This would be the requirement for "Hard" mode.
“Go home 2018, you're drunk!”

sidewinder9x

Thu Apr 14, 2016 4:14 pm

yes and I am game to do it.

Druzin

Thu Apr 14, 2016 5:28 pm

I did it with a pick-up group last night after y'all left. Took three groups to find one that could do it (and was patient enough to stick through some failed attempts) but finally beat it. Everyone in the group that beat it was gear score 170+ but is more about synergy than flat skill total. Good support skills make up for low dps. Guide is reasonable. Some other pointers I can give you later. Basically something like survival in GTA5 with progressively harder mobs each wave and some extra mechanics thrown in to keep you on your toes. Bomb planting is almost impossible if not coordinated, but pretty easy if team is talking and working together. I got two vest set pieces, which sucks because I can only use one at a time of course. But thems the breaks. In terms of pure loot volume challenge mode missions would be better, but with this you get at least one set piece (2 if host hasn't beaten yet this week).

Topic author
Moderhinke

Fri Apr 15, 2016 5:44 am

Maybe tonight? I'll be on but probably not much earlier than ~ 9.30 PM EST

Topic author
Moderhinke

Mon Apr 18, 2016 4:52 am

I tried it with some strangers last night. Really tough... took us an hour to get the APC's armor down. Wave after wave, what a grind! And then when we were finally there, I had to leave to bring the kids to bed. Argh!!!

First Aid with overheal and Health support station with ammo are crucial.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information