Other GamesPublic Beta

Games from Ubisoft and other studios

Moderator: Members

Topic author
DirtyKurt

Sat Jun 16, 2007 5:25 pm

It appears that a Public Beta of Enemy Territory: Quake Wars has been released, but is only available to Fileplanet subscribers at the moment. Apparently it will officially be available soon.

DakotaDoc64

Sat Jun 16, 2007 6:08 pm

dirtykurt wrote:It appears that a Public Beta of Enemy Territory: Quake Wars has been released, but is only available to Fileplanet subscribers at the moment. Apparently it will officially be available soon.

Sweet, I am a File Planet subscriber. I am all over it now.

Edit: well it is going to happen, but it is listed as unconfirmed at the moment (with File Planet). But Crysis is also going to have a Demo soon.
May have to actually break down and install my copy of Vista for Crysis (DX-10), already have an NVIDA 8800.

Bert

Sat Jun 16, 2007 6:42 pm

Good luck! If you enjoy playing BF2... I wouldn't install Vista until someone figures out what the problem is. It may just be BF2, but they don't like each other, especially with an 8800gtx. Let me know if you have any luck. Hopefully EA will soon release an update for BF2 to make it more Vista friendly.

On the other hand, while I did have Vista installed, I checked out the Lost Planet demo, and it was georgous. With lots of snow and volumetric smoke and full HDR, it still ran smooth as silk under DX10.

I will probably give Vista another shot in a few months, but I am not in any huge hurry. I will wait till I can purchase Ultimate edition. I was using Business that I had gotten for free from my schools MSDN agreement.

Chaka of the Pakuni

Sat Jun 16, 2007 6:47 pm

I see nothing at fileplanet about this. Someone have a link?

Topic author
DirtyKurt

Sat Jun 16, 2007 7:05 pm

I'ts not official yet but go to TweakGuides.com

MadHatter

Sat Jun 16, 2007 8:09 pm

odd, I thought I read that they pushed back the release date on that till second quarter 08?

Topic author
DirtyKurt

Sat Jun 16, 2007 8:16 pm

Well it was supposed to come out the first week of this month has you can tell it did not happen. I sure the game is coming out before the end of this year. Lets hope so. Hopefully a lot of L@W guys will get into the beta and see if we like it enough to run a server or two.

Topic author
DirtyKurt

Sun Jun 17, 2007 4:13 am

I'm getting it now. Know I want my damn key.

gi.joe

Sun Jun 17, 2007 8:06 am

thanks for letting us know that it's available. Now, what about the key?

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information