Other GamesThe game is smarter then me

Games from Ubisoft and other studios

Moderator: Members

Topic author
J232

Fri Jul 06, 2007 11:21 am

Hey I got around to renewing my FP account so I downloaded this beta demo. I cant create a online name when you boot the game cause I did not pre order right?

So fine... Create a single player name... Ok... Now my screen is blank with 2 options... credits and some other window that is blank and means nothing... How the hell do I try this game. I see nothing that lets me start a game or options or anything. I did not install the beta patch (patching beta demos now are we lol)

There is a good chance im just too slow but this game is on its way to the unistall list.

maclactle

Fri Jul 06, 2007 4:38 pm

Hmmm....I didn't pre=order but was able to set up an online account.....let me take a look and see how I did it as I don't remember.

maclactle

Sat Jul 07, 2007 11:02 am

On the main screen I have an option to change user. When I select this option a dialog box comes up and one of the options on the screen is to create a new online user.

I am sure you have already checked this out.....but this is what my options are.

Topic author
J232

Sat Jul 07, 2007 11:12 am

I'll look again but otherwise I will unistall it and wait for the game to come out

Anonymous

Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:23 pm

wtf over!!!

i downloaded that beta version, only to discover one needs a key to play the damn thing!

WEAK SAUCE!!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information