Other GamesET Quake Wars Demo

Games from Ubisoft and other studios

Moderator: Members

J232

Mon Sep 10, 2007 9:09 pm

When I launch the demo the only options I get after creating a user is a picture of a planet and the buttons replay or credits.... This is why I unistalled the beta :?

Major_Slash

Tue Sep 11, 2007 5:23 am

J232 wrote:When I launch the demo the only options I get after creating a user is a picture of a planet and the buttons replay or credits.... This is why I unistalled the beta :?

Hmm, wonder if it has anything to do with Anisotropic filtering or Antialiasing being ON for the reason you not seeing the rest of the options like shown below!

So when we gonna get together and try this thing out Gents!!!
Last edited by Major_Slash on Tue Sep 11, 2007 10:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Anonymous

Tue Sep 11, 2007 5:58 am

I played the demo last night - initial thoughts

Graphics are no where as tight as BF - The screen is completely overrun by text and everything else. it is a bit disorienting.
The whole alien thing I am not cool with - HUMAN FOOD!!

ahhhrrrrrgghhh...

I will think about it more on the way to work and post later.

Indians

Tue Sep 11, 2007 2:26 pm

Downloaded but when I play I get the sight optics and map on the right but no other graphics.

J232

Tue Sep 11, 2007 5:04 pm

Forums are saying graphic problems are being resolved 70% of the time by making sure you have the correct video drivers . At least you can get to gameplay.

Topic author
gi.joe

Tue Sep 11, 2007 6:29 pm

I had some problems, too. After updating my video card drivers (ATI x1900), I was good to go.

Anonymous

Tue Sep 11, 2007 8:50 pm

when i get back from my business trip i will update my driver. however, the interface is a little too busy. im a minimalist at heart......however that doesnt mean i wont be buying it....LOL!!!

Topic author
gi.joe

Tue Sep 11, 2007 8:52 pm

It seems like it could be a pretty fun game, but I'm still confused on what I should be doing to complete the missions. :oops:

I'm sure once I figure out how to play it, I'll like it.

Anonymous

Tue Sep 11, 2007 8:59 pm

from what i could gather it was basically destroy that gun, destroy that thing there, hack that, repair that.......of course i will be playing it as well. my gut feeling though is that it does not have the human edge that the bf series does. of course we will try it though...

Anonymous

Tue Sep 11, 2007 9:06 pm

Yep i finally DL the demo and i played it for about 7mins and sure enough i didn't know what the hell i was doing :oops: when i got killed, i was asking for a medic...does that exists in this game?? its seems alittle confusing but like Joe says we'll figure it out :wink: hey need alittle help here how in the heck do enter in the vehicles...what key??? or what key strokes for what??? Thanx :wink:

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information