General Information/DiscussionsPUBG Cheater/hack article and my input

General Info for everyone

Topic author
sidewinder9x

Mon Dec 25, 2017 7:43 am

Quote from the site "Steamed" discussion about hackers and the Developers response.

"In a recent news post, the PUBG development team said they’re working on “new tools” and will take “stronger actions” in the fight against cheaters, which many irate players consider to be the game’s biggest problem right now. Already, they’ve banned hundreds of thousands of players for cheating, but the game’s forums, Steam reviews, and subreddit are still full of cheat-related complaints. PUBG’s developers admitted that exiling cheaters from the island is gonna be a process: “Our battle against cheaters will not end overnight.”

Speaking of cheating/hacking/exploiting/whatever...

I think it is counter-productive when we as a group play and invariable one of us or more are taken out by a player with a better position, surprise or just a bad run to say they (the other player is a hacker or cheater).

I know there are those who cheat/hack and I can't do much about it other than to report them and HOPE the developers or owners take action.

If you suspect someone is hacking the best question is "What proof do you have"?; a video would be pretty compelling for sure but, to say "there is no way he could have got me, he shooting at the ground/wall/sky; you get the picture (or should).

We all know about desync, lag or latency can affect one's game play.

If you really want to go down the cheater road and unless it is blatantly obvious to all, please just quietly report them I personally don't want to know and don't have the time to waste I'd rather play an shoot the breeze and maybe win a dinner now and again.

Your opinion may differ and that's o.k.

Bojac

Mon Dec 25, 2017 9:03 am

A bold request...
"For you were called to freedom, brothers. Only do not use your freedom as an opportunity for the flesh, but through love serve one another." Galatians 5:13

KungfuBeer

Mon Dec 25, 2017 12:01 pm

You want people to quit complaining? Good luck with that...

Topic author
sidewinder9x

Mon Dec 25, 2017 12:02 pm

Now that's funny....

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information