General Information/Discussions[WCC]SPOON

General Info for everyone

Topic author
PeaceBringer

Sun Dec 31, 2006 8:20 am

Team,

Please join me in welcoming Paul to the preferred players program.

Peace

Name: Paul
Game Tag: [WCC]SPOON
BF Experience: Started with bf1942
How often do you play? 4 times aweek ,if wife and kids behave properly.
Do you work or go to school? yes,WORK
What times do you typically play? ALL
Additional Details? I work with AzWipeO

J232

Sun Dec 31, 2006 10:27 am

hey paul

work with bruce huh, poor guy... :lol:

welcome to l@W, see u in game

AzWipe0

Sun Dec 31, 2006 11:22 am

Well its about time!!! I have only been after him for months now. I would like to let all my fellow clan members and other preferred players know that I am putting a bounty on my "buddy" who Ive ben playing BF since the 1942 days. We both work at Frito Lay and I will send a case of your favorite chips to anyone who gets Paul on thier victims list!!! Other harrasing will be rewarded as well!! Have fun Paul! I will of course be gunning for you to! Oh ya, welcome to the Pref players program.
Bruce

gi.joe

Sun Dec 31, 2006 3:12 pm

I'll give it a try. Welcome [WCC]SPOON, how does it feel to have a bounty on you already :?: :lol:

Anonymous

Mon Jan 01, 2007 6:07 pm

Welcome and Bruce and I talked about it and have decided to create (similar to a Hartman) a badge in your honor.You might be familiar to it,skull and crossbones. :lol: :lol: Welcome to the preferred player ranks.

Jeebs

Mon Jan 01, 2007 6:14 pm

AzWipe0 wrote:Well its about time!!! I have only been after him for months now. I would like to let all my fellow clan members and other preferred players know that I am putting a bounty on my "buddy" who Ive ben playing BF since the 1942 days. We both work at Frito Lay and I will send a case of your favorite chips to anyone who gets Paul on thier victims list!!! Other harrasing will be rewarded as well!! Have fun Paul! I will of course be gunning for you to! Oh ya, welcome to the Pref players program.
Bruce

A bounty eh ? and this case of chips you're offering only sweetens the deal. Nice work a??monkey
LOL

Never bring an AT mine to a gun fight

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information