Rockstar GamesGTA Online: Criminal Expansion Weekend (June 3rd - 6th)

Everything GTA and Rockstar

Topic author
KungfuBeer

Fri Jun 03, 2016 2:38 pm

In preparation for the arrival of Further Adventures in Finance and Felony this coming Tuesday, put your Organization on the map with all manner of heavily discounted vehicles, weapons and more from Executives and Other Criminals during the Criminal Expansion Weekend in GTA Online - now through end of day this Monday, June 6th. Read on for full details below.

ORION YACHT + MODIFICATION DISCOUNTS AT DOCKTEASE
DockTease has some generous offers happening this weekend, beginning with 50% off the Orion Yacht.
And when it comes time to customize your treasured luxury vessel, no matter which model you've purchased, you will receive 25% off ALL Yacht modifications.

Looking to move your Yacht to a different location, closer to the action or to your own private oasis? Enjoy free Yacht transports through end-of-day Monday.

50% OFF ALL SUPERVOLITOS
When your time as a VIP is too precious and you need to get where you're going by way of the friendly skies, purchase the extravagant SuperVolito and SuperVolito Carbon at half price this weekend, compliments of Elitas Travel.

50% OFF TURRETED LIMO
Travel as a pack with your squad by way of the Turreted Limo from Benefactor - also now available at 50% off. Whether taking on a rival Organization in an Executive Deathmatch or a Hostile Takeover, this armed and armored ride available from Warstock Cache and Carry will do the trick.

SECUROSERV DISCOUNTS
SecuroServ is offering a small business incentive-like program this weekend for all you up-and-coming entrepreneurs. In addition to no VIP threshold, you'll be getting VIP Services at half cost - from Ammo and Armor drops to vehicle ordering and more. Perfect for any start-up VIP.

25% OFF SELECT VEHICLES AT LEGENDARY MOTORSPORT
Take advantage of a flat 25% discount on several vehicles from Executives and Other Criminals, available all weekend via Legendary Motorsport. You'll find price drops on the sleek and sporty Verlierer, all four variants of the Benefactor Schafter (including LWB, Armored LWB, V12 and Armored V12) as well as four models of the luxurious Cognoscenti (the standard, Armored, 55 and 55 Armored).

50% OFF ALL EXECUTIVES AND OTHER CRIMINALS WEAPONS
Ammu-Nation's also giving incentives to upper crust criminals with half off the Heavy Revolver and Switchblade. Hit up any location for discounts on these particularly effective weapons.

25% OFF SELECT CLOTHING
Run your empire in both style and comfort with 25% off select Executives and Other Criminals clothing. All clothing retailers will be honoring this discount on all Smoking Jackets, Robes and Pajamas for the entirety of the weekend.

DOUBLE RP PLAYLIST
All weekend long, accumulate Double RP in an Adversary Modes Playlist. Upon cue at the GTAV launch screens, go directly into this special Playlist which features Extraction III, Inch By Inch IV and In and Out II.

ANZAC

Sun Jun 05, 2016 10:59 am

Is it out yet?

Topic author
KungfuBeer

Sun Jun 05, 2016 11:35 am

Tues

sidewinder9x

Mon Jun 06, 2016 3:09 pm

I bought one of the new cars (Verileres) last night

Topic author
KungfuBeer

Mon Jun 06, 2016 4:07 pm

Thats not new, its just 25% off

Cybex

Fri Jun 10, 2016 5:09 am

Further Adventures in Finance and Felony - GTA 5 Wiki Guide - IGN

"Warehouses will be periodically attacked by AI and must be defended"
LAND OF THE FREE BECAUSE OF THE BRAVE

Topic author
KungfuBeer

Fri Jun 10, 2016 9:13 am

I saw this too

Once you've become a CEO, you'll be able to run several new kinds of Missions from your Office via the SecuroServ computer system or Warehouses:
  • Buy Missions allow you acquire Special Cargo
  • Sell missions to liquidate Special Cargo in exchange for cash
  • Defense missions to protect your Warehouses from AI attack
Vehicles used specifically in Sell missions may also be upgraded in Warehouses with special speed/armor enhancements. Aircraft can be fitted with homing missile Jammers, activated by the co-pilot.

Topic author
KungfuBeer

Sat Jun 11, 2016 8:24 pm

sidewinder9x

Sun Jun 12, 2016 7:36 am

Ya, know; I have carried some some cost analysis of this mode(so far), and I find that you gotta lay out a lot of cash up front in the form of building purchases, hiring both staff and associates as well as paying the salaries/cut of the action, destroyed vehicles ($20,000.00 a pop) among other things.

The most you get to buy as of this writing is 3 units for about $18,000.00 and nine times out of ten you have to drive across the map only to be ripped of by some air units or worse other players.
To sell the goods out a full warehouse you might hit a little over a million dollars. That is if the AI doesn't attack and steal/destroy your stash.
The cargo vehicles are ultra slow even with protection.

I worked as an associate once and I managed to retrieve two crates from attacking Helo's out in the desert so after driving from the beach area bank, trashing my high performance car trying to get into position to shoot the Helo's down then racing back with the crate I netted the princely sum of 7,500.00. Out of that I had to pay for vehicle repairs and by ammunition.
IDK maybe one of the other modes is/will be better; I think it would be interesting if you could locate and heist other players goods from their places not just destroy them.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information