TV, Movies, SportsUFC Fight Pass... explained???

Talk about TV, Movies and Sports Programing. Even Music if you want..

Moderator: Members

Topic author
Bojac

Sun Mar 20, 2016 5:46 am

I signed up for Fight Pass last night to watch the Hunt vs. Mir event. Turns out subscribing to fight pass does not necessarily get you live UFC Fights.
Fight Pass.JPG
It looks like the service is more for archival video and the occasional "pre-preliminary" fights. Although the cost will not break your bank account the service provided far less than I expected. Buyer Beware!
"For you were called to freedom, brothers. Only do not use your freedom as an opportunity for the flesh, but through love serve one another." Galatians 5:13

KungfuBeer

Sun Mar 20, 2016 7:21 am

I told you that it will not show you live fights that air or PPV (unless you buy that event), unless it is a "FightPass Exclusive" fight. This is why I had to watch the prelims via the DirecTV web player, as troubleshot that mess.

If you go to UFC.com, you'll be able to know which channels the Early Prelims, Prelims, and the Main card are showed on.
fightpass.png
The next two events have not been ironed out yet, as to how they are going to be shown.

Topic author
Bojac

Sun Mar 20, 2016 11:31 am

What a bust!
:rofl:
"For you were called to freedom, brothers. Only do not use your freedom as an opportunity for the flesh, but through love serve one another." Galatians 5:13

KungfuBeer

Sun Mar 20, 2016 1:55 pm

The free 10 day trial is not a bust though. Gives you a chance to check it out for free.. just make sure you cancel before the 10th day!

KungfuBeer

Mon Mar 21, 2016 7:13 am

Here's the main event Hunt vs Mir.

Topic author
Bojac

Mon Mar 21, 2016 7:39 am

Was that Frank Mir or Big Country?

#cheeseburgertraining

KungfuBeer

Mon Mar 21, 2016 8:56 am

Bojac wrote:Was that Frank Mir or Big Country?

#cheeseburgertraining
Maybe he would have been able to take Hunt down if he pictured Hunt in his way at a drive-through when he shot!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information