Origin GamesBF1 Verdun heights

Discussions about Battlefield and other Origin Games

Topic author
sidewinder9x

Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:36 am

Most realistic map I have seen in a game (IMO); the sound of running thru the mud is crazy not to mention the map, fire, smoke, hard to see.. love it.

Frogman and I played for a while last night; was fun.

Maps are all good game pay and visually appealing to any others.

KungfuBeer

Sun Jun 18, 2017 6:07 pm

Moved topic to Origin Games.

R2Namru9

Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:48 pm

I just downloaded the trial that Origin has for 10 free hours. I liked the beta, so I'm excited to get in and do some playing. Who knows, once it goes on sell for a reasonable price, might just throw some change that way.

KungfuBeer

Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:10 am

This is the first BF game in the series that I am not an owner of the expansion packs. Having owned them all since 2005, it feels a bit strange, but getting burned by DICE for so many years I am not in a hurry to give them anymore funds.

I agree the game is beautiful in detail, but for me its just another Battlefield game. If the price becomes "reasonable" for the expansion packs, I may decide to upgrade then...for now, I just don't feel burn to play it. Between GTA and PUBG, I don't have time to do anything else nor do I want to.

Druzin

Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:39 pm

Ditto to Beer.

Also it doesn't run well on my machine (processor below min recomended) and I'm not ready to do a new build or upgrade just for BF. Maybe someday. Not yet.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information