20170228211147_1.jpg
inside trump tower

Topic author
KungfuBeer

Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:37 pm

Man!

Bojac

Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:17 am

I would love to see what happens when you knock out a bottom wall piece...
"For you were called to freedom, brothers. Only do not use your freedom as an opportunity for the flesh, but through love serve one another." Galatians 5:13

Topic author
KungfuBeer

Wed Mar 01, 2017 3:15 pm

Bojac wrote:I would love to see what happens when you knock out a bottom wall piece...

Anzac said that day is coming soon. We will have to get on there and record the event, just like they do in vega$ when they take the buildings down.

Bojac

Wed Mar 01, 2017 4:17 pm

Agreed, don't leave me out.
"For you were called to freedom, brothers. Only do not use your freedom as an opportunity for the flesh, but through love serve one another." Galatians 5:13

KungfuMosquito

Thu Mar 02, 2017 4:23 pm

Done. Oh, wait, I don't play this game.

Topic author
KungfuBeer

Thu Mar 02, 2017 4:56 pm

Vista de Legion

Double tap ~

Copy and paste this into there. Enter

Code: Select all

TeleportPlayer 58623.710938 243812.578125 -11876.919922

My old palace on the hill.
[center][/center]

sidewinder9x

Sat Mar 04, 2017 5:23 am

I've been conducting tests with the exploding jars and the results are interesting to say the least.

You can stand relatively close to them as they go off with little to minor damage to your health. I would advise however; staying AT LEAST TWO SQUARES AWAY when you wish to fire them. By squares, I mean the blocks used to build foundations/walls. That seems to be an ideal distance to remain relatively unscathed.

1st: The fuzing mechanism on them is EXTREMELY SENSITIVE TO SHOCK! that is to say, the slightest bump will ignite the jar which will explode within 2 secs. (ask me how I know). If you suddenly see a flame appear, MOVE AWAY QUICKLY!

2nd. Although the jars explode with a surprising loud explosion and rapid disassembly of the (most) of the immediate area their destructive power is in my opinion is under-rated.

Case in point: As a test unit I built a sandstone cube open on top and a set of stairs so that I could fire down onto the jar(s). I placed 1 jar in said cube and detonated it. Results, one wall maybe blown out. 2 jars totally destroyed it.

I next set-up a stone cube same as before single jar etc... 1 jar nothing, 2 jars blew out all but 1 wall.

Finally, I did re-enforced stone and repeated the test; 1,2 & 3 had no effect until I fired off four. A massive explosion totally destroyed the structure and took out 3/4 of my health since I was standing on top of stairs next to it.

I also tried stacking or banging them together when placing them; can't be stacked (sucks), nor can you bang them together in any way shape or form.
Putting them in your inventory also is a pain in that, you can't select a lot without causing issues with your mobility; and you can only use them one at a time in your hot key menu which slows down the whole setting up thing.
Final test the vault.

I placed a vault on the ground (pretty massive) and started the test small (silly me,) I tried 4, then 10, 20 and I quit at about 50. The explosions didn't even scratch the door let alone destroy it.

test explosives.jpg
explosives testing

Moderhinke

Sat Mar 04, 2017 6:56 am

Interesting tests... Do you have too much time on your hands?
:rofl:
“Go home 2018, you're drunk!”

sidewinder9x

Sat Mar 04, 2017 9:37 am

You forget, I've worked with explosives for going on 36 years and I have all my fingers too!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information