Tue Mar 21, 2017 4:07 pm

[center]
20170321154254_1.jpg

20170321154308_1.jpg

20170321154313_1.jpg
[/center]

Druzin

Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:15 pm

Talked to Katropolis (sp?) this evening before I logged off. sounds like he thought server was wiped or something so didn't try logging on today and was pretty upset about losing a lot of materials from y'alls raid. Most offended by losing bed for some reason (easiest thing to rebuild, but seems to have taken it as a personal insult...). He is in the group at temple if not clear. Said he knew who raided them (not sure how other than no one else is around much?) and said to tell Bojac and Sidewinder good luck getting into vaults (he used plural - not sure if slip of tongue or he knows you found both). He called the stairs/tower y'all built "cheap" even though they did same to Bojac (I thought?) and removing stairs doesn't really leave any other options on a non-avatar server. I say you did good finding a vulnerability to exploit via legitimate means.

He said he would probably leave to find a server with more smaller clans to butt heads with. If there is a way to check activity we might want to see if they really leave and then clear them out with a Yog. I am mostly curious what is in vault (any signs of using the duping exploit?) but I would not suggest using admin commands or avatar to destroy it if they are still active. He made it sound like it is just him against us. But I don't think that is the case. Not with the amount of t3 and such they have built anyways.

Anyways. Thought you might be interested in at least one of their reactions.

Bojac

Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:21 am

Yes, they tried the same tactic in an attempt to get in my base. I believe there are at least three in the group.

Poor Kat, it all started with an ambush attack against me by Mator and ended with the destruction of his base. Maybe something for him to think about on the next server...
"If anyone loves the world, love for the Father is not in them. For everything in the world—the lust of the flesh, the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life—comes not from the Father but from the world." 1 John 2:15-16

Topic author
KungfuBeer

Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:25 am

Thanks for sharing Dru. I think they were the most upset thinking that only they had the upper hand on brain power. They really did do well to prevent building close...where there is a will there is a way.

There is no way to check for foul play at this time, only to trust BattleEye catches them being the superior anti-cheat detection tool available on the market (kidding)

ANZAC

Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:50 am

Well the tower is stamped as LaW and they know a bunch of us are in the clan.

The bed thing is funny because:
a) our beds were destroyed
b) their beds were the first thing I destroyed

I had the discussion with Mater, he said were we ok with raiding, PVP etc. I said sure, but be careful of what you start.

I can understand them being ticked by the server being down and thinking it was wiped.

Druzin did you explain the DDOS attack and why the server was down?

On the subject of hinkiness, nothing on the crafting stations to suggest exploits and normal crafting materials there. What is weird is the number and type of thralls they had, some we'd never seen.

Would be a nice admin feature to look in containers and vaults without destroying them.

Added in 58 seconds:
Now I am regretting not destroying the stairs in the lower vault to let them know we'd been in there.

Topic author
KungfuBeer

Wed Mar 22, 2017 4:07 pm

"The Octogon"

[center]
20170322154941_1.jpg

20170322154952_1.jpg

20170322154928_1.jpg

20170322155121_1.jpg
[/center]

sidewinder9x

Wed Mar 22, 2017 4:11 pm

Nice

Topic author
KungfuBeer

Wed Mar 22, 2017 5:07 pm

[center]
20170322170624_1.jpg
[/center]

Druzin

Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:10 pm

ANZAC wrote:Druzin did you explain the DDOS attack and why the server was down?

Yes. As best I could. Nothing we could do about that and I think he got that.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information