Steam GamesPLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS

Discussion about games available on Steam

Topic author
Moderhinke

Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:55 am

PUBG is basically a compressed version of DayZ's PvP portion setup in a Hunger Games style game mode. It is really intense. I like it a lot. The game is currently in Early Access (big surprise) and costs the usual $30 on Steam. Graphics and perfomance (issues) are pretty similar to DayZ. Current game modes are solo, dual and squad mode.

Mosquito, Bojac, Kurt and I started playing it. Head over to their website or this IGN article for more information.

“You can withdraw from a climate agreement but not from climate change, Mr. Trump. Reality isn't just another statesman you shove away.”

KungfuBeer

Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:00 am

I didn't realize it until you wrote about it above.. Survivor GameZ has not happened in a few years now. I may dig more into it to see who is involved from them with this title. Makes sense that someone took that idea and ran with it.

Topic author
Moderhinke

Tue May 02, 2017 12:20 pm

Green Man Gaming has currently a 20% rebate on BATTLEGROUNDS bringing it down to $23.99.

I got a code via email. Not sure if it is unique but here it is:

Code: Select all

WE3AZ9-6LPDA0-6CYO9M
Come and join us... It's a fun game!
“You can withdraw from a climate agreement but not from climate change, Mr. Trump. Reality isn't just another statesman you shove away.”

KungfuBeer

Tue May 02, 2017 12:35 pm

I was going to post the same thing but Moder beat me to it.

battlegrounds.png
battlegrounds.png (92.57 KiB) Viewed 1046 times
battlegrounds.png
battlegrounds.png (92.57 KiB) Viewed 1046 times

KungfuMosquito

Wed May 03, 2017 3:47 am

Got a voucher for 20% off if anyone is interested. Comes to $23.99
AVQK0Q-1BR71K-JL56QA

Topic author
Moderhinke

Wed May 03, 2017 4:52 am

You bought it? :exciting: :eyesdrop: It also looks like you got an even better deal! :beautiful:

KungfuBeer

Wed May 03, 2017 9:20 am

I downloaded it last night when I got home after 8PM. I am off today to take care of somethings here so I will be around all day.

Topic author
Moderhinke

Wed May 03, 2017 10:39 am

I hope to be online later tonight as well.

sidewinder9x

Thu May 04, 2017 4:20 am

Thanks for code; it was fun playing it. I enjoy that it is relatively short duration and can mix it up with others and go at it again without having to kit up again; see you there tonight.

Topic author
Moderhinke

Thu May 04, 2017 6:34 am

Yep, it's been fun. If we all would have followed Bojac's lead and taken the car over the bridge instead of my idea of swimming, we could have even won the round. There were only 15 players left when Bojac died all by himself on that beach. Oh well, lesson learned.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information