Steam GamesPlayerunknowns Battlegrounds Update

Discussion about games available on Steam

Topic author
sidewinder9x

Thu May 25, 2017 2:01 pm

Update out today; take my advice and do not bother driving motorcycle you will be sorry; not fast at all; unwieldy and very noisy; the car seem faster; and now on your mini map a dotted line appears for something.

Died before I could check out anything else.

KungfuBeer

Thu Jun 01, 2017 11:39 am

June 1, 2017

Now onto what we have changed and fixed in our weekly update. Please remember that our weekly updates are for pushing bug fixes and small performance updates, and should not be compared to our monthly patches.

We will first roll this patch out to the test server tomorrow, Wednesday. No ETA for when this will happen yet, so stay tuned to our Twitter for updates!

This patch will be deployed to the main servers on Thursday, June 1st, 4PM KST/12AM PDT/7AM UTC and is expected to take approx. 3 hours to complete.

Client Performance
  • Improved performance by reducing effects played excessively during vehicle crashes
Server Performance
  • Improved performance on the server in relation to vehicles
Bug Fixes
  • Fixed a crash related to unequipping an item
  • Fixed a crash related to when vehicles crashed
  • Fixed a bug that caused a player to die without entering the REVIVE state when being shot by a shotgun or a full-auto weapon in DUO or SQUAD modes
  • Fixed a bug that caused other players' voice chat to be heard at high volume on the airplane
  • Fixed a bug that caused breath gauge to be shown incorrectly in certain situations
  • Partially fixed a bug that caused a player to “die from falling” after getting stuck in buildings or vehicles
  • Fixed a bug that caused sound to stutter when many players are swimming
  • Fixed a bug that caused translucent crosshair to be shown on VSS scope
  • Fixed a bug that caused a player to go back into the REVIVE state when two players start the revive action and one cancels
The 'science is settled' argument is inherently unscientific.

Moderhinke

Thu Jun 01, 2017 11:53 am

We had so bad server lag yesterday. The whole game froze for 10+ seconds in some instances (for all of us). Bizarre things happened. I swear I didn't pull the trigger when leaning over Sidewinder to revive him and shot him in the head instead. :ahno:

Looks like they didn't address general server lag in this update. I hope they get it under control soon.
“You can withdraw from a climate agreement but not from climate change, Mr. Trump. Reality isn't just another statesman you shove away.”

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information