Technical Information/Support RequestsFirefox user to Chrome user

Just as the title says

Moderator: Members

Topic author
DirtyKurt

Wed Nov 11, 2015 3:23 pm

Looking for opinions on using Chrome. I have been using Firefox for years and wanted to try something new. Also If you do use Chrome do you use any extensions or apps with it.

KungfuBeer

Wed Nov 11, 2015 4:27 pm

Depends what you need to use. Chrome recently stopped allowing certain applications from running, like Java. If you just want to try something different then there is nothing gained by using IE, Safari, Chrome or Opera. I have to use Firefox for a few applications so I frequently use it as well as Chrome primarily. I also use Safari on Mac (Chrome is still primary and use FF for Pogo.com)

Basically, if your browser does what you need it to, then keep using it.

MissileChicago

Thu Nov 12, 2015 10:12 am

KungfuBeer wrote:Depends what you need to use. Chrome recently stopped allowing certain applications from running, like Java. If you just want to try something different then there is nothing gained by using IE, Safari, Chrome or Opera. I have to use Firefox for a few applications so I frequently use it as well as Chrome primarily. I also use Safari on Mac (Chrome is still primary and use FF for Pogo.com)

Basically, if your browser does what you need it to, then keep using it.
I agree with KFB. I've used Firefox since it was first released and it works with almost anything I use.

sidewinder9x

Thu Nov 12, 2015 2:10 pm

Yep.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information