Technical Information/Support RequestsUnspecified computer issues

Just as the title says

Moderator: Members

Topic author
Moderhinke

Sun Oct 02, 2016 7:26 am

I'm currently having some unspecified computer issues which cause all kinds of wacky behavior which I so far only started while playing BF3. THis includes things like TS locking up, the command GUI (Q button) in BF3 blinking, mouse button issues, etc.Not sure at this point if this a problem with BF3, some drivers, Windows 10 or hardware related.

Anyways, I'm not seeking for any help, just as an FYI and to apologize for me suddenly dropping out of games and TS over the last few days. That's just me getting annoyed when this happens and simply shutting the computer off. One of these days I'll go and tackle the issue... ;)
“You can withdraw from a climate agreement but not from climate change, Mr. Trump. Reality isn't just another statesman you shove away.”

KungfuBeer

Sun Oct 02, 2016 9:27 am

Understood.

I'm glad I haven't made the change to Windows 10 yet...so far so good here.

Flipper

Sun Oct 02, 2016 10:24 am

Moder I haven't a clue. Still Win 7 here, and probably for some time to come until I feel many of the current bugs in Win 10 get worked out, for the most part.

sidewinder9x

Sun Oct 02, 2016 12:28 pm

I am running windows 10 with anniversary update and haven't had any issues with BF3 (other than Origin and it's strange log in sequence)...

Latest driver from Nivida is 372.90

Bojac

Sun Oct 02, 2016 1:54 pm

My experience is similar to sidewinders. Windows 10 with updates and no issues. I also agree, origin is weird...
"If anyone loves the world, love for the Father is not in them. For everything in the world—the lust of the flesh, the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life—comes not from the Father but from the world." 1 John 2:15-16

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information