Technical Information/Support RequestsWireless headset

Just as the title says

Moderator: Members

Topic author
Flipper

Tue Nov 15, 2016 12:47 pm

Gents, I need to purchase a new headset for my daughter. Nothing fancy, does need to be the very best. But what would you suggest? I see Logitech has a large assortment of models for wireless headsets.

KungfuBeer

Tue Nov 15, 2016 1:22 pm

I'll tell you what, I've found that wired headsets for me have been 100% more reliable and cheaper.

The last set I bought is what you heard me talking on for the last month, minus the last few days. 7' USB cable to boot!

Amazon
The 'science is settled' argument is inherently unscientific.

Topic author
Flipper

Tue Nov 15, 2016 1:31 pm

I'll get them, thanks Beer

Bojac

Wed Nov 16, 2016 4:29 am

The Astro A50's have worked great for me. Long battery life and good sound.
"If anyone loves the world, love for the Father is not in them. For everything in the world—the lust of the flesh, the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life—comes not from the Father but from the world." 1 John 2:15-16

KungfuBeer

Wed Nov 16, 2016 8:24 am

Bojac wrote:The Astro A50's have worked great for me. Long battery life and good sound.
He said it was for his kid and he didn't want to spend alot.

Bojac

Wed Nov 16, 2016 9:18 am

Bojac wrote:The Astro A50's have worked great for me. Long battery life and good sound.
KungfuBeer wrote:He said it was for his kid and he didn't want to spend alot.
Flipper wrote:Nothing fancy, does need to be the very best.
Again... "Does need to be the very best!"

Flipper did not mention any budgetary restriction. The A50's are not particularly fancy but have often been reviewed as "the best".

I do not require a public apology, you can send a private message if you prefer...
"If anyone loves the world, love for the Father is not in them. For everything in the world—the lust of the flesh, the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life—comes not from the Father but from the world." 1 John 2:15-16

Topic author
Flipper

Wed Nov 16, 2016 9:21 am

Look, if it doesn't have "MADE IN THE TEXAS REPUBLIC", then no need to speak further on it

KungfuBeer

Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:57 pm

Lol, he meant "doesn't". The misunderstanding is not your fault, I had the unfair advantage, in this case, of being around while you have been distracted by work or whatever justification of not being social the last few days has been.

I do understand your argument for the best though.

Topic author
Flipper

Wed Nov 16, 2016 1:03 pm

Bojac Bojac Bojac Bojac >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Anyhoot, thanks for the recommendations. I purchased the one Beer mentioned. She damages and goes through things to fast for me to consider a top-notch set. When her wiliness to take proper care of her equipment improves, then I'll consider a better set. Or better yet, she can save her pennies and buy it. Then she'll better consider her equipment care options. And Beer is correct, I meant "doesn't". My goof.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information