General Information/DiscussionsLol?

General Info for everyone

Topic author
PhoenixOverdrive

Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:01 pm

You guys really think i have a flight hack?

Anonymous

Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:02 pm

Only sometimes.

Topic author
PhoenixOverdrive

Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:34 pm

har har banned from the aix now... for a name violation... Welkin Gunther is an actual character from an rpg game for the ps3 called Valkyria Chronicles.

And oh yeah, noone asks how did you kill me? but rather you hack... dogfights in a j10 are not that hard.

Pavehawk3

Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:58 pm

I will say for quite some time now you have had some phenomenal skills. Its not like you are consistant with it either. There are many times you are not good at all in a jet and then other times you never get shot down.

I'm not saying your a hacker, but you definately peak my interest from time to time.
...THAT OTHERS MAY LIVE

Pain is weakness leaving the body.

Very few well laid out plans survive first contact with the enemy...

Anonymous

Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:10 pm

What did I miss?

Topic author
PhoenixOverdrive

Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:18 pm

Not much just me getting banned again for a previous ban on vanilla and a name violation on aix in a consecutive order.

KungfuBeer

Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:20 pm

PhoenixOverdrive wrote:Not much just me getting banned again for a previous ban on vanilla and a name violation on aix in a consecutive order.

Usually banned means that you should not keep trying to play on our servers...

Anonymous

Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:36 pm

A lot of us think that you hack but so far we have not been able to prove it, hence why you are (or were) not banned from the servers.

Whatever happened over the last 24 hours I am not aware of.

Topic author
PhoenixOverdrive

Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:55 pm

Getting banned because they think I hack, when I don't, and then going to the other server to pass the time. I don't see the issue. Check all you want I don't hack, and its even funny to think that everyone tries to prove something that isn't true. You are not going to find anything, so why bother wasting your time. Battlerecorder or simply watching does not prove anything, you can not see my map and what is spotted and you can not see me cycling cameras.

I play on Legion because the rules are lenient and there are a good number of admins. Plus the server is hosted in Dallas and I live in Houston, meaning I can play on a relatively full server with a low ping and rarely have connection issues. I have been a regular for almost 3 years, and if the best you guys can do is accuse me of not playing legit without any evidence then so be it.

Anonymous

Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:14 pm

Born and raised in HOUSTON here!!!!! 8)

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information