Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:42 pm

Do recall why you were banned?

Topic author
antananarivo

Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:04 pm

somebody start whining w0t i cheater

MissileChicago

Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:13 pm

Would the banning Admin please address? Thank you.

SiouxWarrior

Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:41 am

We had an experienced and mature member of our clan move to this server and your squad to specifically observe you due to your rapidly rising and unopposed k/d ratio which at this point was 18-0. You killed ~1 person every 2 seconds in your sprees while tracking people behind cover. You also were nearly impossible to kill from people unloading on you point blank behind you or RPGs that all coincidentally easily killed your shadow (our clan observer). By his observations through a 36-5 and then a 12-0 we had observed enough to kick and ban you.

Topic author
antananarivo

Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:13 pm

i was in squad with L@W member all hill 137. half of the map, we stayed in a cave and kill everyone who run from C. i got 1 or 2 triple kill there. after this i got 30:3. imposible? dont think so. uzi better then in original bc2. on vantage point i sit in house near B with 2 medkits and shoot everyone who runs near house.
i can play with very high kd then i play 4 kd:

sidewinder9x

Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:10 pm

I'm confused; He was banned for a high kill to death ratio; 36-5? but was clean in PBBANS?

SiouxWarrior

Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:22 pm

Yes...18-0 initially until Rock hung all over him. Second game was 12-0 in a ridiculously short time when we'd seen enough; the guy was hacking plain and simple!

Парень мошенника, простые и понятные.

From what I've read, heard and understand, PBBans will only catch a hack they know about. Any "new" or unknown hack will obviously be undetected. Recall yesterday's thread with the two hackers on the server discussing ways they bypass punkbuster with their cool hack? We have to be able to use good sound judgement in addition to the trivial tools available, especially when the tools are fallible.

Anyway, by Rock's first hand observation and our Moscow friend's incredulous scores, I stand all over this and confidently. Someone on the board can turn it over; I'm just doing my job. :D

До свидания и хорошего дня

Антананариву, возьмите коды в другом месте.

Topic author
antananarivo

Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:48 am

ok. so im caught. yep im cheater. i pay 4 my cheat 1000$ each month and kill all with 38:4 :ROFL:
lets talk serious. here screens - http://antananarivo.imgur.com/bfbc2 - first from 2010-03-18 10-27-30-11. so last 10 month i play with cheats?) sure.
before bc2 i play mw2 with cheats - Image Image earlier cs Image.
and in q3 efreeze i with my team was top russian clan only cos im cheating - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWOs-mD0y2k. 13 years of cheating
its bullshit. but if u dont understand it, i offer end this discussion, close this topic and report EA w0t i cheater ^^

Rock Studly

Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:35 am

Unfortunately, BFBC2 doesn't give us the tools available in BF2 to evaluate a player who is suspected of cheating. Nor do we have, at this time, a battle recorder that can capture what is going on. That's unfortunate, because I believe a battle recorder would end this discussion.

I did see this player hiding behind a rock, facing into the center of the rock and watched him move to one side or the other, pop up and silmultaneously shoot to kill a nearby player, then pop back down and move to the center of the rock, facing into it (forward) time and again. He never moved or popped up unless there was someone to shoot and every pop-up yielded a kill. I was in a position where I could essentially see what he could see. I never saw any of the people he popped up and killed, because we were both behind a rock. I formed the opinion that he could see people approaching through the rock.

Later, on another map, I was killed at least five times by fire directed at the building in which we were hiding. A health pack was deployed, however, I was also crouching next to it, so I had as much protection as he did, yet I died every time and he didn't. When a rocket hit the building, it exploded closer to him than to me, yet I died and he had minor injury (I watched one +20 point health given to him).

Every time he fired his weapon he got a kill.

Without better tools, there is no way to say with 100% accuracy that he was hacking. However, given what I saw, I feel reasonably certain that he was. Could I be wrong? Possibly. Do I think I was? No, or I wouldn't have supported the ban.

Locked Previous topicNext topic
  • Information