Steam GamesConan Exiles

Discussion about games available on Steam

Moderhinke

Tue Jan 31, 2017 10:42 am

Looks a little bit like Ark - Survival Evolved which was interesting but ways to buggy. Looks intriguing. I'm in if others are in.
“You can withdraw from a climate agreement but not from climate change, Mr. Trump. Reality isn't just another statesman you shove away.”

Topic author
KungfuBeer

Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:30 am

GreenManGaming had a 20% launch day voucher so I got it for $23.99. If it sucks, it sucked for only $24...if it turns out to be a good game, it was a good discount.

Try this URL to see if you get one...mine came in email. Conan Exiles Offers
The 'science is settled' argument is inherently unscientific.

Bojac

Tue Jan 31, 2017 1:36 pm

Ok, I'll dive in... I wonder when the finished game will be out?
"If anyone loves the world, love for the Father is not in them. For everything in the world—the lust of the flesh, the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life—comes not from the Father but from the world." 1 John 2:15-16

Moderhinke

Tue Jan 31, 2017 3:46 pm

Never? That's usually the case with the pay-to-be-an-alpha-tester model.
“You can withdraw from a climate agreement but not from climate change, Mr. Trump. Reality isn't just another statesman you shove away.”

KungfuMosquito

Wed Feb 01, 2017 5:43 pm

Too many man nipples

Moderhinke

Thu Feb 02, 2017 4:55 am

There is currently a 20% off coupon code for GMG. ENter "DEALZON" at checkout to get $6 off the $30 price. I purchased it this morning after watching some review videos last night. Looks better than Ark and might have potential but then again might be another bust. Time will tell... I'll join tonight. Which server are you guys playing on?

Topic author
KungfuBeer

Thu Feb 02, 2017 8:12 am

Moderhinke wrote:Which server are you guys playing on?

Official #192
The 'science is settled' argument is inherently unscientific.

Druzin

Thu Feb 02, 2017 4:41 pm

looks like funcom found a way to make more money off Age of Conan assets. Not necessarily a bad thing since I like Age of Conan at the time. But did they do a good job with the cash grab?

Added in 28 minutes 29 seconds:
While I wait for dl to complete....here is a map from reddit for reference when trying to find each other.

Moderhinke

Fri Feb 03, 2017 4:56 am

I read in the Conan Exiles WIki this morning that Clan invites actually might work (source) by holding down the interaction key (E) while standing next to another player. Need to try this tonight, would be great.

We could all move into Bojac's palace and bring our 1,000 closest relatives. There seems to be enough space for everyone. Ha!

The above Wiki also has a lot of more useful info for example on the "Religion" system or that pressing 'R' brings up emote options. :)

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information