General Information/DiscussionsTalah Market

General Info for everyone

Topic author
*D5*EliteMaster

Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:19 pm

I am with the Defkon5 Clan and have been playing on your server. The past week you have two guys that always get on top of the map and run players off. One of these guys was kicked last week by one of your admins for the same issue. Can you please ban M4Eagle and Nonpeon. Neither one of these guys show any respect for you guys and your server. They curse everyone for saying something and act like its their server. Thanks for the help in advance.

Topic author
*D5*EliteMaster

Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:49 pm

They are glitching.

Topic author
*D5*EliteMaster

Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:50 pm

Level3 is also a part of their group.

Flipper

Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:02 pm

Elite was this in Epicenter and where they above E or C flags?

sidewinder9x

Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:35 pm

It was probably Talqa Market; that's the map where two players working together climb up onto the the top of the roof near flag "D"; I have watched players do this and it isn't a glitch in any stretch of the imagination.

The easiest and fastest way to get players who are up there off is to drop mortars on them; problem solved.

I personally stake out a spot and watch for those who wish to try getting up there and pick them off when they make the attempt.

I haven't seen it empty the server yet; some player complain about it and are told it is legit for the following reason: "you can kill and be killed there".

It is the same on the Epic map when players get up on the roof at the Hotel at "E" Flag; or between the buildings at "C" flag; again, not a glitch as you can easily kill players at either location.

Not a bannable offense.

Flipper

Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:46 pm

Rgr thanks Sidewinder

KungfuBeer

Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:56 pm

Thank you for reporting this issue Elite. We will now be on the look out for this player glitching and his friends too.

We have reviewed the logs and see that you got involved in some back and forth verbal altercations with these players. I please ask that you please respect our servers by means of keeping your text tone respectable and without abuse, even for idiots. We'll do the best we can with monitoring the game, but it often doesn't help another players case when they get involved verbally.

I do understand the frustration and if it happens again and there is no admin in game that you know of, please immediately post something here and I promise it will be mere minutes until someone responds and hopefully catches players engaged in unwanted behavior.

Thank you for helping us by reporting server problems.

I encourage you to look into our free Preferred Players program, that would grant you access to our TeamSpeak server and other benefits. All you have to do is read and apply. Its players like yourself that keep ours servers live all the time! http://www.legionatwar.com/index.php/membership

gonzosquirrel

Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:27 pm

I agree with sidewinder. Two people can work together to make it to the rooftops on Talah Market and CAN be killed. I don't think it meets the criteria for any action at this point.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information