General Information/DiscussionsBanned???

General Info for everyone

Topic author
albertasniper

Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:03 pm

I was on your server today, " wednesday march 27 2013" at around 5:30 pm. I was able to play maybe about 1 - 2 rounds before i decided to wait for the round to end.

As i waited for the round to finish, thought this might be a good time to check up on some bf4 news and watch the video.

Anyways as i was about to return to the game i was kicked/banned for inforcing a previouc ban???

Not sure what this is? or why or even a mistake.

I have played on your server before im sure of it, but i could be wrong.

If it was a mistake no big deal. if it was for inforcing a previous ban, well would like to know when and why?

ingame name is {ASP}albertasnipr

thanks,

{ASP}albertasniper

sidewinder9x

Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:55 pm

Albertasnipr,

Thank-you for coming here to inquire about your ban; I was the banning admin (this time); you were banned because of your previous history on our servers of both verbally abusing other players and intentional team killing. Your first appearance here was on our BFBC2 servers were you began your assault on others even though you were warned numerous times about your behavior; you chose to ignore the admins warning/advice and were banned.

You next appeared in our BF3 server where I saw you in July of last year intentionally team killing again; you were summarily banned for your actions.

Now you know.

DirtyKurt

Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:21 pm

what server were you on. Also the banning admin will respond when he gets to it. Thanks

Topic author
albertasniper

Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:22 pm

Ok, thanks for the reply.

As for BFBC2 ummmm ya no idea not sure not gonna argue about it.

As for the t/king.... well i hate T/Kers and i wont bother crying to an admin about it ill just deal with it myself, maybe not the right way but eh not gonna lie about it.

As for the foul language ummm not denying it as i know i use foul language like most others, i do try to watch for servers that allow it or not.

At whatever point it might have have been im sure it was probally when my team was about to loose as i like to be competative and win. Im fine with losing dont get me wrong just dont like losing when the team doesnt even try.

either way not sure exactly what was said and what is done is done.

As for the ban im guessing its not gonna be lifted which is ok, i repect your desicion either way.

KungfuBeer

Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:39 pm

albertasniper wrote:
As for the ban im guessing its not gonna be lifted which is ok, i repect your desicion either way.

Your ban was lifted. If you would like to continue to use our services, you'll need to treat our other guests with a bit more respect. It's incredibly difficult to manage players at all hours of the day and even more so when players add to the chaos as you did in the past. Play nice and welcome back....hopefully we will not have any issues in the future because next time you will not be allowed back.

Thank you.

MissileChicago

Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:18 pm

Yes please treat all other players with a bit more respect and you will receive the same.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information