Origin GamesBattlefield V

Discussions about Battlefield and other Origin Games

Moderhinke

Thu May 24, 2018 5:17 am

They sure know how to make a trailer!

I read about the new game modes incl. a 4 person coop mode where you can play dynamically created missions and a bunch of other pretty cool sounding game mode ideas. We shall see!
“Go home 2018, you're drunk!”

Topic author
KungfuBeer

Thu May 24, 2018 10:01 am

Moderhinke wrote:
Thu May 24, 2018 5:17 am
We shall see!
"They Shall Pass" LOL, I had to...

sidewinder9x

Thu May 24, 2018 10:37 am

Based on the damaged bridge it looks like this particular game mode is based upon the Battle of Remagen; (read about it on wiki).

Druzin

Tue Jun 12, 2018 7:26 pm

Not even going to attempt unless I build a new rig first. BF1 runs poorly for me already and this will be as bad or worse. Not building a rig for this game. But will be time again eventually. Eventually.

Topic author
KungfuBeer

Fri Aug 31, 2018 12:08 pm

Learn How You Became Eligible For This Reward!

BF5.jpg
BF5.jpg (454 KiB) Viewed 2913 times
BF5.jpg
BF5.jpg (454 KiB) Viewed 2913 times

Moderhinke

Tue Nov 20, 2018 5:12 am

It's out as of today. Kurt and I have actually been playing it already since 10 days or so via Origin Access.

Not sure how Kurt likes it but I think it's not too bad. It has stunning visuals for sure. Pretty chaotic but it seems to force more teamplay than previous BF games due to some changes in squad mechanics, etc.

Some of the maps are great, other not so much. We'll see how the long-time appeal is.

Does anyone else plan on getting it? Sidewinder bought it AFAIK.
“Go home 2018, you're drunk!”

sidewinder9x

Fri Dec 07, 2018 5:39 am

I have to say that everybody has an opinion and this guy IMO is just BS.

He whines about what clearly is lag in that images slowly populate etc... well, I'm sure if your trying to run a game such as this and your connection sucks well, there it is; game play will suck for you.

I have seen no example of what he claims and me personally have had no problem with game play, smooth, no stutter, nada...

Sure it does have a few things I'd like to see better or what not but I don't get to make the choices about any of that. DICE and EA are businesses as we all know and they put out product to make money; I don't care for the subscription thing but, lots of companies do it now and from a business standpoint it's smart; (I think).

The whole complaining thing he does about the release of various game play modes is just like a DLC, sure they want to keep you coming back.

I could go on all day but, I have better things to do.

Bottom line again, IMO is if you don't like it don't buy it pretty simple; The more I play it the more I think in some aspect they finally got it right just my 2 cents worth.

Best sIngle player maps are Nordly's and Tiger 237; The worst is the snowy mountain top one called FJell? they rest are pretty good if not plain crazy fire fights.

Domination is a nice game play mode as it is fast and over in 15 minutes or less so you don't get burnt out.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information