General Information/DiscussionsMonday's

General Info for everyone

Topic author
sidewinder9x

Mon Jul 02, 2018 6:46 am

Let see,

My AC decided to take a break last night about 9pm, (suspect capacitor again), reminded me growing up without AC muggy and sticky.

Unit being looked at sometime today (happy about that!) Temps today 93 with 89% humidity, went and bought a couple of fans in the mean time.

Went to store to buy beer and while sitting at red light next to a van (he was in the turn right only lane), the light turned green and I noticed he started to go and I started across intersection when out of the corner of my eye I saw movement. I was a guy on a bicycle crossing the street where half of my Toyota Echo now occupied and I hit the brakes as he did. He missed hitting my passenger door by 2 inches I kid you not!
Stupid fuck was crossing against a green light. ( Probably had ear buds into like most do these days.

Stopped to buy a 16mm crows foot to tighten a power steering supply line and found they didn't sell one (skipped right over it); bought a wrench and managed to do the job.

refilled reservoir to bleed air out and found the return line leaking...

How's your day?

KungfuBeer

Mon Jul 02, 2018 8:18 am

sidewinder9x wrote:
Mon Jul 02, 2018 6:46 am
How's your day?
Woke up and read this thread with a cup of coffee in hand.

Topic author
sidewinder9x

Mon Jul 02, 2018 8:27 am

LOL!

Cybex

Tue Jul 03, 2018 4:21 pm

Better than yours :rofl:
LAND OF THE FREE BECAUSE OF THE BRAVE

ANZAC

Sun Aug 19, 2018 8:37 am

Both of my wife's hips went out Friday and I had to take her to the ER. They just prescribed drugs and she is resting ok.

Our internet is down. I rebooted the modem Friday night as it was getting slow, and we can't get a DHCP address now. Their tech support is useless. They have a tech coming Monday or maybe Sunday. Modem is connecting fine.

AT&T (DirecTV) bricked both of our Tivo's with no ETA, others have been down since May. It happens and you lose your DVR service when they migrate your account to a magical new AT&T account. Idiots.

We're about to get hit with more smoke from the fires all around us, we've had a few clear days but it had been so bad we've tried to stay inside (dogs too) and we were all starting to feel sick. Hopefully this next wave of smoke is not as bad.

KungfuBeer

Sun Aug 19, 2018 9:01 am

The only thing I can suggest is http://tv.youtube.com Unlimited DVR and it does not get deleted for a year. Add http://www.philo.com for $16 and you have nearly everything DirecTv has for under $50 per month. Plus, you can watch your DVR stuff anywhere.

Topic author
sidewinder9x

Sun Aug 19, 2018 11:48 am

air pack.PNG
air pack.PNG (114.44 KiB) Viewed 448 times
air pack.PNG
air pack.PNG (114.44 KiB) Viewed 448 times
Buy some Scott airpacks to wear when you go out!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information