General Information/DiscussionsApplication Status

General Info for everyone

Topic author
Che_Gueturtle

Fri Jun 01, 2007 7:25 pm

Sorry to be a bother but I submitted an application a couple weeks ago and I was just hoping to find out if it was received. No hurry on the decision, I just wanted to see if I need to fill out another one.

Thanks!

gi.joe

Fri Jun 01, 2007 8:01 pm

No bother at all. :D

We got your application May 21st. PeaceBringer is in charge of the Preferred Player program, and he is a BIG slacker. He just put your application to a vote yesterday :roll:

So far so good, you don't have any "no" votes. I'd give it another day or two before PeaceBringer finally gets around to doing his job :P

Topic author
Che_Gueturtle

Fri Jun 01, 2007 9:59 pm

Thanks for the info joe. I will keep my fingers crossed. :D

PeaceBringer

Fri Jun 01, 2007 10:21 pm

gi.joe wrote:No bother at all. :D

We got your application May 21st. PeaceBringer is in charge of the Preferred Player program, and he is a BIG slacker. He just put your application to a vote yesterday :roll:

So far so good, you don't have any "no" votes. I'd give it another day or two before PeaceBringer finally gets around to doing his job :P

The slacker calling the slacker a slacker...... I will see if I can get you pushed through Saturday.

Peace

gi.joe

Sat Jun 02, 2007 7:38 am

The apples never fall too far from the tree :lol:

Topic author
Che_Gueturtle

Sat Jun 02, 2007 9:31 am

I got the e-mail this morning. Thanks so much for accepting me. I can't wait to throw on the new tags and see you all on the battlefield! :twisted:

BoBoZanetti

Mon Jun 18, 2007 2:38 pm

I registered quite a while ago, but never got a response about whether or not I am on the preferred players' list or not. I still play on the Armored Fury server daily even without the preferred status. I don't think anyone should object to my being accepted cause i never start any trouble on the server. Thx, Just let me know.

BoBo

J232

Mon Jun 18, 2007 5:47 pm

Bobo, I dont see a P@L poll for you. Maybe you didnt follow the directions right. Peace does not get the app if it was not done in the right order.

Heres the link again

http://www.legionatwar.com/PreferredPlayerDetails.aspx

make sure you follow it in order

BoBoZanetti

Tue Jun 26, 2007 5:05 am

Yea, you was right. I did everything except join the usergroup which I have now done. Do I need to participate in forum discussion or just play on server?

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information