General Information/DiscussionsBonechief13

General Info for everyone

Topic author
BoneChief13

Fri Nov 16, 2007 7:46 pm

I would like to be unbanned please. I like playing on your server with your rules. Thank you.

KungfuBeer

Fri Nov 16, 2007 8:06 pm

When and why where you banned?

Topic author
BoneChief13

Fri Nov 16, 2007 8:40 pm

It was sometime ago, 3 or 4 months, i really don't remember when, but I think I got banned because of language mostly, maybe some accidental tks aswell??

J232

Fri Nov 16, 2007 8:57 pm

The bonechiefs were finally banned as a set due to redlining. TK'ing and other assclownery to have the choppers together. Language would of been a part of it. #13 had alot of kicks and warnings before getting banned.

Topic author
BoneChief13

Fri Nov 16, 2007 9:03 pm

I'm really sorry about the assclownery. This is really the only time I get to spend with my lil bro since I've been in the military, so I try get in the chopper alot with him. But as for the language, and the redlining and stupid crap we do, I'll make sure it stops, but i might slip up on the language dept everynow and then and im sorry in advance....lol hey what can I say, I'm a Crew Chief. Thanks for reviewing this.

Anonymous

Fri Nov 16, 2007 9:09 pm

Don't bother letting them back IMO. I've seen thread after thread about these guys, warn, kick, ban, plead, promise, start over. Just stay perma banned.

J232

Fri Nov 16, 2007 9:10 pm

I dont have a problem in a second chance but its not up to me, we make decisions as a clan. Someone will let you know.

Topic author
BoneChief13

Fri Nov 16, 2007 9:13 pm

well, I hope you can find it in your hearts to forgive me. This is really the only server I play, and I hope to see you guys soon on the battlefield :)

AzWipe0

Fri Nov 16, 2007 9:27 pm

I for one would like to see some assurances that there will be NO instances of any kind if you are given a second chance. Your behavior before was COMPLETELY unacceptable, I am not in least concerned with this being the only time you get to spend with you brother, this is OUR server and we dont want that kind of behavior on it, we have strived very hard to keep up the standards that this clan was founded upon, and our servers popularity shows that. Our members and community come to our servers to play without all that crap and language.

Topic author
BoneChief13

Fri Nov 16, 2007 11:13 pm

Will Comply, I assure you

Locked Previous topicNext topic
  • Information