General Information/DiscussionsKicked????????

General Info for everyone

Topic author
BLuEBEArD66

Sun Feb 24, 2008 7:27 pm

Gents -

Ok guys, I don't know what the heck i did to be kicked at 10:11pm 24FEB08. Please tell me what I did to be kicked from the armord fury server..... I mean if what I said during the map was that bad than I'm sorry but... when all flags aren't taken and the pilots have nothing to do but bomb a main then that pretty messed up ... even though I can't really dis-agree with it... but come on guys have some freakin clooth... but still what ever I did, I would like to know what it was I did so I can see whether or not it deserves an apologise or not...

Please know I have always luv'd playing here!!!!

Thanks,

<uFo>[BC]BLuEBEArD*66

Fire Eagle

Sun Feb 24, 2008 8:04 pm

Ok first off you were kicked not banned so you can still play on the server.. Second you admit to mouthing off about the bombers camping the main and stuff so that would probably justify a kick for complaining and such.. Just play nice and follow our server rules and you can play here if not then you know what to do (find another server) because it will cause you to get banned for your mouth.. Fire Eagle

J232

Sun Feb 24, 2008 10:37 pm

No he was banned and yellow was kicked, you guys act like the typical children that come in our server. You both should be banned (again) imo. You can't even respect us or our players after a few visits back, go play on your empty servers.

(uFo) YellowBEARD44 Keep the fucking uav up
<uFo> [BC]BLuEBEArD*66 hey tyou stupid azz commander yoi need yo start spotting out enemies ...including aircraft jackazz
<uFo> [BC]BLuEBEArD*66 none of you freakin jackazzes cn take a flag or SHOOT A FREAKING HELO DOWN TO SAVE YOUR LIFE
(uFo) YellowBEARD44 hop in the gunner seat like a lil noob
<uFo> [BC]BLuEBEArD*66 just wait fag.....
<uFo> [BC]BLuEBEArD*66hey paint ball guy you suck at flying and shooting in the helo ...stay out of it
<uFo> [BC]BLuEBEArD*66 wow you guys have talent
<uFo> [BC]BLuEBEArD*66 wow your a tool box
(uFo) YellowBEARD44 bullshit
<uFo> [BC]BLuEBEArD*66 yut team f'ed up
<uFo> [BC]BLuEBEArD*66 bite me
<uFo> [BC]BLuEBEArD*66 wow you guys have talent
(uFo) YellowBEARD44 I didnt fucking say anything, fuck you
<uFo> [BC]BLuEBEArD*66 bite my ass

Im not waisting my time copying more or editing all the language.

Topic author
BLuEBEArD66

Mon Feb 25, 2008 6:00 am

J232 -

Your right my behavior was very unexcusable, and I would like to apologize!! Whether or not you unban me I have no say in that, but I would just like to man up and say I'm sorry I should not have acted like that.

Thanks,

BLuEBEArD

KungfuBeer

Mon Feb 25, 2008 6:56 am

Thank you for owning up.

You will not be unbanned at this time.

MissileChicago

Mon Feb 25, 2008 8:24 am

BLuEBEArD66 wrote:J232 -

Your right my behavior was very unexcusable, and I would like to apologize!! Whether or not you unban me I have no say in that, but I would just like to man up and say I'm sorry I should not have acted like that.

Thanks,

BLuEBEArD

<uFo> [BC]BLuEBEArD*66 1 Team [21:03:55] HUD_TEXT_CHAT_TEAMI hate that f**ken helo
23 <uFo> [BC]BLuEBEArD*66 1 Global [21:04:48] wow your a tool box
23 <uFo> [BC]BLuEBEArD*66 1 Global [21:05:15] there's other flag and you hit the main... nice talent
4 (uFo) YellowBEARD44 1 Global [21:05:43] bullshit
23 <uFo> [BC]BLuEBEArD*66 1 Global [21:05:43] yut team f'ed up
23 <uFo> [BC]BLuEBEArD*66 1 Global [21:08:38] bite me
-1 Admin None ServerMessage [21:09:11] WARNING!!! (uFo) YellowBEARD44 WHINING.
4 (uFo) YellowBEARD44 1 Global [21:09:23] I didnt fucking say anything, fuck you
-1 Admin None ServerMessage [21:09:28] *** WARNING: (uFo) YellowBEARD44, your language is unacceptable. Please keep it clean.
-1 Admin None ServerMessage [21:09:51] KICKING!!! (uFo) YellowBEARD44 Please Watch Your Language!
23 <uFo> [BC]BLuEBEArD*66 1 Global [21:09:58] bite my ass
-1 Admin None ServerMessage [21:10:02] KICKING!!! (uFo) YellowBEARD44 LANGUAGE, DISRESPECTING ADMINS. COME BACK WHEN U CAN PLAY NICE.
-1 Admin None ServerMessage [21:10:10] BANNING!!! <uFo> [BC]BLuEBEArD*66 Please Watch Your Language!

I warned you a few times to please stop with the whining and the language and you come back and tell me "I didnt fucking say anything, fuck you"! Now how are we supposed to react to this type of behavior?

If you cannot respect the other players on this server as well as the Admins then I think you need some time to cool off.

I think the chat text says it all. We are not going to put up with this behavior on the L@W servers. Respect goes both ways.

Topic author
BLuEBEArD66

Mon Feb 25, 2008 8:58 am

[

<uFo> [BC]BLuEBEArD*66 1 Team [21:03:55] HUD_TEXT_CHAT_TEAMI hate that f**ken helo
23 <uFo> [BC]BLuEBEArD*66 1 Global [21:04:48] wow your a tool box
23 <uFo> [BC]BLuEBEArD*66 1 Global [21:05:15] there's other flag and you hit the main... nice talent
4 (uFo) YellowBEARD44 1 Global [21:05:43] bullshit
23 <uFo> [BC]BLuEBEArD*66 1 Global [21:05:43] yut team f'ed up
23 <uFo> [BC]BLuEBEArD*66 1 Global [21:08:38] bite me
-1 Admin None ServerMessage [21:09:11] WARNING!!! (uFo) YellowBEARD44 WHINING.
4 (uFo) YellowBEARD44 1 Global [21:09:23] I didnt fucking say anything, fuck you
-1 Admin None ServerMessage [21:09:28] *** WARNING: (uFo) YellowBEARD44, your language is unacceptable. Please keep it clean.
-1 Admin None ServerMessage [21:09:51] KICKING!!! (uFo) YellowBEARD44 Please Watch Your Language!
23 <uFo> [BC]BLuEBEArD*66 1 Global [21:09:58] bite my ass
-1 Admin None ServerMessage [21:10:02] KICKING!!! (uFo) YellowBEARD44 LANGUAGE, DISRESPECTING ADMINS. COME BACK WHEN U CAN PLAY NICE.
-1 Admin None ServerMessage [21:10:10] BANNING!!! <uFo> [BC]BLuEBEArD*66 Please Watch Your Language!

I warned you a few times to please stop with the whining and the language and you come back and tell me "I didnt fucking say anything, fuck you"! Now how are we supposed to react to this type of behavior?[/quote]

Actually if you re-read that YellowBEARD was the one who said FU not me. But it's still no excuse for any of my actions... so once again I apologize. Hopefully after a little break you will see fit to let me back in. If not Good Luck with everything.

Thanks,

BLuE

MissileChicago

Mon Feb 25, 2008 9:31 am

Yep.

Indians

Mon Feb 25, 2008 3:20 pm

Just remember if you are unbanned one day and do come back to L@W. Our server is better than a lot of other servers because your main base can be attacked. If you are getting pwned because the other team is better,fight your way out of it. If you feel the need to complain about losing it's time to step away from the game and come back at a later time to dish out a butt kicking later. Good luck.

Jeebs

Mon Feb 25, 2008 6:30 pm

They already left here some years ago with those who thought the [L@W] clan wasnt headed in a good direction. The clan they left to join operated some of the best empty BF2 servers around
at least one of their founders is on the PB masterban list for some badly needed poorly purchased talent and my guess is old attitudes die hard. Bullshat attitude is not dished out or accepted by admins or players on Legion servers. Thanks for stopping by and reminding me why no one asks where WCMAN, CII, Modred and fireysquirrel went to. long live ESC

Never bring an AT mine to a gun fight

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information