General Information/DiscussionsGreetings

General Info for everyone

Topic author
ColRagnar

Mon Feb 25, 2008 12:20 pm

Hello, ColRagnar here

After playing in the Legions servers off and on for years i thought i would drop in and say hello. I frequent the 2142 server pretty often these days but have played in the BF2 server in the past and have to say it's a pleasure to play with guys that understand how to play and teamwork together. Been playing since the days of COD ( actually before then but thats a another story ) and am always looking for servers that are well run and the regulars and clan members have respect for like minded players. Good job guys thanks. I call Texas home in the Dallas, Ft worth area.

See you on the battlefield.

R2Namru9

Mon Feb 25, 2008 1:24 pm

Welcome friend, and as per the other post we typed in we must have been gaming the same time yesterday. I don't recalling killing you or taking your dogtags, so I assume we must have been on the same side. :D

Topic author
ColRagnar

Mon Feb 25, 2008 2:50 pm

Hi R2,

Yeah i think i remember seeing you in the server but don't remember which side i was on. I was playing in the squad with PSYCO when the glitchers started their crap. I was on the side they were blowing the core on and helped detirmine who it was along with HUNTED61 and PSYCO. HUNTED61 and i are long time friends and we are usually on together playing somewhere. Mostly after work around 6:30pm cst is when im on.
As for tags i'm usally naked in the server so i dont wear any tags. LOL

Anyway i'm sure i'll see you in the server at some point and we can squad up and terrorize the other team.

Ragnar

R2Namru9

Mon Feb 25, 2008 2:59 pm

Yeah, me and my buddy Dnyed were there last night. We were on the same side because the last round it was happening was happening to our side. When ever we don't have our server up we tend to come play with the L@W guys. A good bunch they have here, it keeps me coming back wether its 2142 or BF2/BF2 AF.

gi.joe

Mon Feb 25, 2008 7:44 pm

Welcome ColRagnar, it's good to have another like-minded gamer here :D

J232

Tue Feb 26, 2008 10:26 am

Hey man, glad you found us.

PeaceBringer

Tue Feb 26, 2008 3:59 pm

Thrilled to have ya here.

Peace

PHX-Data

Tue Feb 26, 2008 4:03 pm

Welcome. Hope to take your tags or assist in a titan assault soon.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information