General Information/DiscussionsLos Angeles/SoCal

General Info for everyone

Topic author
tau

Sun May 11, 2008 10:38 am

Hello everyone, my name is Joshua. I'm new to these forums and your servers and I thought I'd introduce myself. I'm 26 and I live in Culver City, CA. I work 60+ hours a week, so you probably won't be seeing me too frequently. Though I know a few of you are already aware of who I am or at least know my screen name, I hope to make many friends here.

I was wondering if there are a lot of L@W members that live in the L.A. area. Just curious really. If anyone ever feels like taking a trip to see the ocean and some beauitful sunny skies... I've got plenty of floor space for you to sleep on in my kivedroom (kitchen+living+bedroom). Hey, it's small... but it's mine. No roomates, my own parking space, and no smelly cat litter boxes that are cleaned infrequently by a forgetful owner with a weak sense of smell.

Anyway... I look forward to being blown apart by your many sniper rifles. See you on the battlefield.
See you on the battlefield.

KungfuBeer

Sun May 11, 2008 11:43 am

Good to have you as part of our community Tau!

I live in the San Bernardino/Riverside area, so I am about an hour away!

Anonymous

Sun May 11, 2008 3:41 pm

Laguna Beach. About 4 hours south...no kidding, I can make back from Vegas quicker than Culver City.

MiaBella

Sun May 11, 2008 5:45 pm

Hey no bragging rights WP... I live furthest away from anyone on the forums :)

But welcome to the forum Josh.. Im rather new here too :)

Mia

MissileChicago

Sun May 11, 2008 5:59 pm

Welcome aboard! Glad to have you here.

Anonymous

Sun May 11, 2008 6:47 pm

MiaBella wrote:Hey no bragging rights WP... I live furthest away from anyone on the forums :)

But welcome to the forum Josh.. Im rather new here too :)

Mia

For three more weeks, Mia :lol:

Welcome to this dysfunctional, yet enjoyable home, Josh. :1:

AHHRH

Sun May 11, 2008 8:20 pm

I'm in Torrance, just off the 405 at Crenshaw.

Anonymous

Sun May 11, 2008 9:27 pm

I was born at Torrance Memorial Hospital....My family was one of the original homesteaders there in Torrance. I can still remember my Great Grandma's 200 acre chicken egg ranch right in the middle of Torrance. I think it's like track homes now or something. It's hard do imagine a ranch in that area now.

AzWipe0

Mon May 12, 2008 8:32 am

Hey locals, Im out heer with Beer in the Inland Empire, welcome and hope you stop by the AF server with the rest of us kooks!!! You to Mia!!!

AHHRH

Mon May 12, 2008 8:48 pm

Your right WP, its hard to imagine anything here now but houses and traffic! Do you remember the exact location of the ranch?

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information