General Information/DiscussionsTheDeathPanda

General Info for everyone

Topic author
uvebnconfused

Sat Feb 14, 2009 2:06 pm

TheDeathPanda cod4

banned after being asked to stop swearing and complaining and abusing other players. Told me to STFU
Of being You please road surface with name and surname and nro of document.

PHX-Data

Sat Feb 14, 2009 2:24 pm

uvebnconfused wrote:TheDeathPanda cod4

banned after being asked to stop swearing and complaining and abusing other players. Told me to STFU

And you told him to GTFO. Heh I just dont understand some people. Guess Ill start populating the servers with you confused. I need to learn how to admin CoD though.

Saracin

Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:21 pm

Hello there.....well apparently while i am at work , my roomate and friends are playing my COD4 account which normally i dont care: however when they get me banned from my favorite killhouse server it miffes me a bit. The duchebag that was playing said that he was swearing or something whatever he did i have PW on bios logon now for this PC for when i am gone. so in short you make the rules, your server, you are right he was wrong , you are smart he was stupid etc. Anyhow he was using the name "TheDeathPanda" not sure what info you need AS I DONT GET MYSELF BANNED EVER!" lol could you plz unban my account?

At least there was a record of the offense so i can call him on his i didnt do anything BS, anyway my sincere apologies admins.

Silent Witness is what i play under he had it renamed to TheDeathPanda 8)

MissileChicago

Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:53 pm

It is not a good idea to let others use your account info. You are ultimately responsible for that account and what happens with that account.

But your coming here to apologize and explain is appreciated.

Topic author
uvebnconfused

Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:57 am

I have no problem with having your ban lifted as long as your roommate does not get back on your account. As was said. Its your account and ultimately you are responsible for it.

If one of the other admins would be so kind as to lift this as I am working on a fresh load computer and my FTP programs are not back up and configured yet.

Saracin

Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:38 am

Thank you very very much. Roomates friends are not allowed to touch my PC any longer.

DakotaDoc64

Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:37 am

ban removed

Topic author
uvebnconfused

Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:24 am

Thanks Doc,

Please note to all who read this: This is the exception rather than the rule. Generally when people are banned for language by me I consider this appealable EXCEPT when being told to STFU after. I am in a good mood today and I actually believe this guy. ( as opposed to most people) I figure that if the guy was going to log on and get himself banned for language he probably would have done it under the name he normally plays on. Since it was a different name that got his GUID banned I tend to believe him more.

0-Hartman-0

Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:30 pm

:roll: it was my roommates ? :roll:

is this the windows vista 2009 updated version patch of "it was my little brother" not me ?
Ron Burgundy for ESPN. For sports and stuff

[marq2]60 % of the time, It works everytime ! [/marq2]

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information